Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cherish the Treasure


I’ve been dreaming to be wedded and married to a man that I will love and live with for the rest of my life. I always wanted to experience the wedding bliss and jitters and the excitement going through of each details. Choosing the wedding date, ceremony, participants, sponsors, gown, food, cake, reception and the rest of tiny details that must be perfect for the special day.

One of the important is the wedding song that gives life of the ceremony and will flood with tears from the people who will witness the union of two people. When I was in my teen years, there was this song that I’ve been trying to memorize the lyrics and melody of this beautiful song. And thought to myself: I’m going to have this song on my wedding day. And every time I listen to this song, it never fails to make me cry. 

The song is so intense, not only the purpose of the song but the meaning itself. How couple has let God rule their lives and follow His will and live according to His purpose and plan. It is amazing how a couple met, married and lived happily not because that’s how they want it but how God want them to be. So rare to see and hear people married and lived wondrously according to God’s plan and not according to their own will.

Here’s the video with lyrics of Cherish the Treasure by Jon Mohr.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Who Read