Thursday, February 13, 2014

Photo-shoot!


Photography. It has been my passion since I was a kid. When I was 13 years old, I asked my parents to buy me a camera, a not-so-expensive one, at that time, it only cost 500 pesos and I was the photographer for all occasions in church and my mom’s preschool class. 

21 years after, the passion for photography didn’t die. Instead, I upgraded my camera to SLR and I’m thinking about taking this simple interest and hobby to the next level. I always wanted to become a fashion photographer. Attending fashion shows has always been my dream. Snapping pictures of pretty models wearing new designs of well-known designers would be wonderful experience. But for now, I have to learn more techniques and knowledge about photography. Not only on how to take a better picture but all about Advanced Photography.

Well I guess, practicing with my camera will work for now and hopefully I will find the right time to use and enhance this interest in Photography very soon. Here are some pictures I took with my camera. Most of my subjects are my co-parent from my daughter’s school and some friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Who Read