Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Baby's Birthday Parties


It was 4 months ago since my little girl celebrated her 5th birthday at Racks restaurant in Ruby road, Ortigas  Pasig City. It was a cowgirl theme party since they don't have other themes to choose from. It was attended by selected family members and friends, old and new friends, re-acquainting with them, and few classmates of my daughter. 

The food was superb, though, a little pricey. But if you have enough budget for it, you can say it is worth spending for. They have adult packages and kids meal choices and they cannot be combined as the adult meal is separate from kid meal which can be an add-on for the chosen package.

For Mack's birthday, I originally selected the package 1 for 30 adults and 10 kids but since the manager who was on-duty when I made my reservation misunderstood my choice (which I made it clear to her it was the package 1 I wanted) I ended paying for the package 3 which was P425/person meal plus P160/kid meal and amenities including themed cupcake tower, themed-decorated venue, prizes, function room, loots and add-ons. All in all, I spent more than P25,000 but it was worth spending for, after all it was for my little girl.

Aside from her birthday celebration at Racks, she also held her birthday party in their classroom for her classmates. I was assisted by some of her classmates' moms and they were very supportive. 

I know she enjoyed the birthday parties I prepared for her and it gave her pride not only to herself but as well to her classmates and friends that she was able to experience the fun of having 2 different birthday parties, not to mention a pricey parties but worthy too.

                                              Photos taken at Racks birthday celebration.

candle-blowing moment
the mommies
family and friends
the cupcake


with friends

cowgirl-themed cake
                                                                              Birthday celebration at school
 
Balloons, gift from her classmate
opening her gift
Hello Kitty Cake
colorful cupcakes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Who Read