Sunday, April 6, 2014

Photography: Making Improvements


I’m a bit inspired in taking pictures to make improvements of my photos. I’ve been researching and reading about photography settings, ideas how to improve my photos, lighting effects, better subjects and the rest on how to make my photos look better than before. I also learned some touch ups to make the colors sharper, clearer and beautiful.

My only problem is I cannot find enough time to go out and find subjects to take pictures of and for now, I prefer flowers as my subject. I find flowers more appealing, easy to direct (or I can redirect myself to find a better angle) and I wanted to see more colors in my pictures.

I took pictures this week but only few look good, somehow. See to appreciate.

Going Solo
The Other Half
Against The Odds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Who Read