Thursday, May 22, 2014

Room For Improvement

I spent some time with friends and took some pictures a month ago and I'm glad it was approved by
a friend who gave me some photography tips and helped me improve my photographs. I've been seeing his Facebook album photos and I can see the transformation in each pictures he took.

He even invited me to attend an event for photographers for free lectures and photo sessions which I need for my photography improvement. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend as I was already engaged with an appointment with friends on that day as well. 

But at least I learned some techniques and improved my pictures little by little.I even set up my Flickr account and created a web portfolio the lioness for public viewing to share my hobby. I know I still need to learn a lot to improve my photography skill and to find time and courage to complete my task. But I am proud that I was able to capture stunning images unexpectedly while giving directions to my little girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Who Read